Airmic has launched its new Academy Programme for 2018, featuring five workshop categories which target the learning needs of members at all stages in their careers - whether new to the profession or a seasoned risk leader.
The programme features more than 60 CPD accredited sessions covering everything from workshops on the core principles and practices of risk and insurance management, to full-day thought leadership events. The thought leadership events are new and aimed at improving collaboration between risk and insurance managers and other areas of the business to support engagement with the executive and the board.
Unlike previous years, the new Academy Programme has been broken down into five types of event:
- Academy Essentials – a series of two- to three-hour workshops covering the essentials in risk and insurance.
- Academy Hot Topics – a series of two- to three-hour workshops for risk professionals wanting to enhance their understanding on specific issues.
- fastTrack Foundation - a short course of two-hour workshops on the fundamentals of risk and insurance management. Aimed at members with less than five years' experience, but open to all.
- Academy Days - a series of one-day events aimed at improving collaboration between risk and insurance managers and other areas of the business to support engagement with the executive and the board.
- Academy Webinars - a series of 30- to 45-minute webinars based on various risk and insurance essentials and hot topics.
Registration is open for some of the workshops taking place in January to March. Use the link below to view more information and to register. New subjects will be made available throughout the year, so keep checking the web site.
The Academy Programme is part of Airmic's broader Education Programme, which comprises over 200 learning and development opportunities throughout the year, including the annual conference, fastTrack Forum, ERM Forum, roundtables and lectures. The Academy Programme is an Airmic member benefit and free to Airmic members. Find out more information about joining Airmic and for more information about Airmic events and this Programme visit the Airmic's events page and training page.