A business interruption claim is more than just the numbers that make up the calculation. This workshop will consider the different types of non-accounting documents that can be used to evidence a claim.
- Principles of risk management and reasons for undertaking RM
- Risk management standards and choosing the most appropriate for the business
- Developing, disseminating and maintaining a risk management framework
Through software demonstration and case studies we explore the use and benefits of catastrophe-modelling software and examine how it can be applied to evaluate your exposure to a significant natural catastrophe or terrorism event in real time.
- Identifying appropriate risk responses
- Determining efficiency and effectiveness of risk controls
- Risk transfer and the link to insurance
- Reviewing business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Business transformation through digital development in within an enterprise
- The use of big data and advanced analytics to understand changing risk profiles
- The principles of risk management and resilience and how they fit into the digital world