Our Client, a Global Hospitality Group, is seeking an experienced Insurance Manager to join their head office in Oxfordshire (commutable from Northampton, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire) for an 18-month Fixed Term Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the business’s Global Legal, Finance and Compliance departments.
In this role, the Insurance Manager will be responsible for managing the business’s insurance matters and tracking costs. Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing and coordinating the annual insurance process
- Respond to queries raised by insurers
- Review terms offered by insurers and produce summary of renewal terms
- Distribute confirmation of insurance policy renewals letters
- Manage the invoice processing, raise purchase orders
- Manage Landlord and Tenant issues
- Managing all technical aspects of Property and Liability Claims
- Claims management of new and ongoing claims
- General insurance enquiries including group business travel, motor fleet, insurance for new equipment
- Produce draft legal fee budgets
- Provide and collate documentation for Know Your Client (“KYC”) and provide info to banks
- Attend monthly Health and Safety meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Insurance Manager who would like to/ enjoys working within leisure and hospitality industry. Strong technical and organisational skills as well as stakeholder management are essential.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 020 7127 5274 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org