Our Client, a Global Hospitality Group, is seeking an Insurance Administrator to join their head office in Oxfordshire (commutable from Northampton, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire) for an 18-month Fixed Term Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the business’s Global Legal, Finance and Compliance departments.
In this role, the Insurance Manager will be responsible for managing the business’s insurance matters and tracking costs. Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to queries raised by insurers
- Distribute confirmation of insurance policy renewals letters
- Manage the invoice processing, raise purchase orders
- Manage Landlord and Tenant issues
- Managing Property and Liability Claims
- Claims management of new and ongoing claims
- General insurance enquiries including group business travel, motor fleet, insurance for new equipment
- Attend monthly Health and Safety meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Insurance Administrator who would like to / enjoys working within the leisure and hospitality industry. Strong technical and organisational skills as well as stakeholder management are essential.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org