DOWNLOAD THE PUBLICATION HERE
Headline findings include:
- Of those members who buy cyber insurance and have had a claim, all claims related to a ransomware attack and all claims have been paid.
- Employee education and email defences are materially the most likely cyber risk controls.
- Data breach advisors and security advisors are by a significant margin the most likely first points of contact following a cyber incident.
- Premium rates for cyber are rising and increases of 400% have been seen for the first time in these surveys.
- Cyber risks are the most likely new risks to be financed by Captives.
- The market, generally, is still perceived as “hard”, but there are green shoots emerging in market conditions, as a number of members report an easing back of premium rate increases and cover limitations, albeit there remain challenges for programme capacity.