Registration is now open for the one-day conference which is free for members.
The Forum will focus on the theme of the Agile Profession, with a programme of keynotes, educational workshops and networking time in the exhibition area. "The aim is to challenge risk professionals to consider how the profession is evolving and help them to adjust to changing responsibilities and the opportunities this presents," said Julia Graham, Airmic's technical director.
Morning educational workshops include:
- Safety risk management - bridging the gap between technical risks and strategic business decisions
- Environmental risk - understanding the economic impact of natural catastrophes and the effect of climate change
- The value of risk management - communicating with the C-Suite and the Board
- Enterprise risk management - keys to sustainable programmes
- Crisis management - collaborating to preserve reputation
- ERM and the learning journey
Afternoon educational workshops include:
- The role of the risk committee
- What is the cyber risk language and what does it hold?
- Trust me I'm a robot - the future of AI and automation in the workplace
- Connected risk
- Crisis management - case studies from the aviation sector
- Understanding supply chains
View the programme here
Register for the event here.