The Knowledge Hub, found on the Festival Floor, is home to four categories of presentation videos – Thought Leadership, Life Skills, Technology and Captives – and has proved an extremely popular element of Airmic Fest.
The videos are designed to provide bite-size, dynamic content to delegates and are ideal to dip in and out of over the next six months.
“The quality of the content in the Knowledge Hub ensures members and delegates have an opportunity to continue their learning from Airmic Fest,” said Alex Frost, Market Development Manager at Airmic.
The Thought Leadership area of the Knowledge Hub contains presentations on the following topics:
- The Floodflash commercial risk report
- What is going on in the London D&O market?
- The changing role of the risk manager
- Priorities for scheduling property damage values
- Claims compensation culture
- D&O and cyber liability
- Produce safety: No Deal Brexit
- Integrating repuation risk into the ERM process
- Claims and sector insight
- Liability in contract: Will it be insured and how do you manage any gaps?
- Innovation: helping you to reduce claims and legal spend
- Silent cyber: what is it, and why is it important to you and your business?
- Giving insurers the confidence to pay
- Practical management of terrorism risk
- The changing climate & claims
- Grenfell, three years on: A warning from our history
- CUBE – A problem shared is a problem halved
The Airmic Fest platform remains opens until March 2021. Access remains free for those who are already registered. For those who had not registered previously, there is now a £50+VAT charge to access the platform.