Decisions when you need them
From our offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Dublin, our broker partners have access to empowered professionals with the authority to make decisions and to provide the advice clients need, including clients with international or global operations.
HDI has the expertise and capacity to handle highly complex risks for corporate and major clients. We have built a reputation for handling technically challenging businesses through our focused approach to underwriting and risk management. The highest level of underwriting and claims expertise ensures an optimum response to claims. Our claims team have the technical skills to protect our clients' interests and settle claims efficiently and rapidly anywhere in the world.
Outstanding security and integrity
HDI Global SE is one of the leading insurers of industrial and commercial businesses generating premiums in excess of €4.2 billion in 2016. We are a genuinely global insurer, with over 3,000 employees active in more than 130 countries through our global network of branches, subsidiaries, and network partners.
We provide our services exclusively through brokers who have our complete trust. Through them we offer clients a supportive, open-door approach in managing their risk exposures. And our reliable, principled attitude to business is backed up by top financial strength ratings. Our company's financial strength ratings are Standard & Poor's 'A+'(Stable) and A.M. Best 'A' (Stable)
Main lines of business
- Property – Material Damage and Business Interruption
- Liability – Employers' Liability, Public Liability, Products Liability – including extensions to Public and Products Liability
- Environmental, Financial Loss, Product Recall, Professional Indemnity, and Extended Products Liability
- Life Sciences - Medical Devices, Biotech and Clinical Trials – written stand alone or in conjunction with Liability
- Cyber – A standalone breach-response policy affording comprehensive 1st and 3rd party cover for financial losses
- Engineering, Construction & Energy – specialist product range including EAR and CAR
- Motor Fleet – innovative telematics led solutions for fleets of more than 250 vehicles
- Accident and Health – Group Personal Accident & Business Travel, Catastrophe Excess-of-Loss, and Sports PA
- Risk Engineering and Rehabilitation Services
- Claims Services