DECISIONS WHEN YOU NEED THEM
From our offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester, our broker partners have access to empowered professionals with the authority to make decisions and provide the advice clients need. In addition, our regional underwriters are empowered to make decisions locally for clients, including clients with international or global operations. Our speed of decision and global policy administration are vital to support our broker partners and our clients over the long-term and to seek our efficiencies that work best to manage clients current and future risk exposure and costs.
HDI has the expertise and capacity to handle highly complex risks for corporate and major clients. We have built a reputation for handling technically challenging businesses through our focused approach to underwriting and risk management.
The highest level of underwriting and claims expertise ensures an optimum response to claims. Our claims team have the technical skills to protect our clients’ interests and settle claims efficiently and rapidly anywhere in the world.
OUTSTANDING SECURITYAND INTEGRITY
HDI Global SE is one of the leading insurers of industrial and commercial businesses generating premiums in excess of €3.7 billion in 2014. We are a genuinely global insurer, with over 2,300 employees active in more than 130 countries through our global network of branches, subsidiaries, and network partners.
We provide our services exclusively through brokers who have our complete trust. Through them we offer clients a supportive, open-door approach in managing their risk exposures. And our reliable, principled attitude to business is backed up by top financial strength ratings. Our company’s financial strength ratings are Standard & Poor’s ‘A+’(Stable) and A.M. Best ‘A’ (Stable)
MAIN LINES OF BUSINESS
- Property – Material Damage and Business Interruption
- Liability – Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Products Liability – including extensions to Public and Products Liability for
- Environmental, Financial Loss, Product Recall, Professional Indemnity, and Extended Products Liability
- Clinical Trials – written stand alone or in conjunction with Liability
- Engineering and Construction – specialist product range including EAR and CAR
- Motor Fleet – innovative telematics led solutions for fleets of more than 250 vehicles
- Risk Engineering and Rehabilitation Services
- Claims Services