What are you really trying to achieve with your risk management framework? How do you know it will really be effective? The global risk management standard ISO 31000 provides details about key principles that you should keep in mind when you are designing and delivering your risk management framework.
This session will be hosted by two risk professionals who have extensive practical risk management experience in varied industries and sectors, who will provide more detail about those key principles and their influence upon risk management frameworks and processes, with examples of good practice and observations from their personal experience.
An introduction to risk management for those new to the risk profession or insurance professionals who wish to understand more about risk and risk management.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify the key risk principles
- Why these principles matter
- Appreciate what good risk management practices looks like
- David Stark, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Services Practice Leader, Consulting Solutions, Marsh Advisory
- Fiona Davidge, Enterprise Risk Manager, Wellcome Trust