Defining the end to end to claims process focussing on what ‘good looks like’ to drive the best possible claims outcome and experience.
This session will discuss the end-to-end claims process ensuring that attendees are able to take practical ideas into their everyday roles.
The session will focus on three aspects:
- What is needed to drive and deliver positive claims outcomes and experiences by demonstrating what good looks like.
- The importance of pre-loss planning and how early engagement can have a positive impact
- The key themes (i.e. sustainability) currently impacting the Claims environment and how these are being addressed.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- State the key stages in the life of a claim and how they can be managed to achieve a positive claims outcome.
- Explain why pre-loss planning is so important to preparing for a loss.
- Cite the key issues that are currently impacting the claims environment.
- Alastair Thomson, Zurich
- Sarah Keeper, Zurich