At a time of unprecedented change in the world of work and a requirement to evolve skills, knowledge, and behaviours to be ‘future fit’, continuing professional development has never been more important to the individual. This workshop will focus on the competencies now emerging, the value of professional development, and highlight Airmic’s ‘Professional Journey’ and other member benefits it offers risk and insurance professionals to develop those competencies throughout their career, including its Competency Framework, Mentoring Scheme, Academy, and development programmes such as those in Business Excellence and Risk Leadership.
Hear from a range of speakers offering perspectives on ‘what’ and ‘how’ risk management professionals can be doing to develop their competence now and in the future.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- describe the value of CPD
- identify the competencies needed now and in the future as a risk management professional
- explore some of the development opportunities offered by Airmic to help you develop those competencies
- Matthew Hall, Strategy & Operations Manager, Insurance Societies & Networks, CII
- Chris Murray, Co-founder & Director, PLD