What are the key drivers behind conducting a broker tender? How do you select which brokers will participate? Why choose certain brokers and who to appoint? Why is a renewal submission so important to obtain the best results? What steps need to be taken to have a successful renewal?
These questions are imperative to an insured and will all be covered within this Airmic fastTrack session.
Creating a broker tender and presenting a renewal are two critical elements to ensure you are receiving the most comprehensive service for your business.
Within this session we will cover why a broker tender should be conducted, and what brokers should be involved and why appoint a certain broker. In addition, we will discuss the importance of a renewal submission and what differentiators this can bring to the outcome.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of a renewal submission
- Identify the key stages of a renewal process
- Differentiate the responsibilities of the broker and the client
- Identify key drivers behind holding a broker tender • Recognize the mechanics of a tender process
- Jacob Bedi, Lockton
- Sara Baker ACII, Lockton
- Rupert McLean, Lockton
- Matthew Sinden ACII, Lockton