This will be a live streamed event, please use the following link to join:
The session will elaborate on the importance of robust assurance across an organisation and how, based on our experience, companies can struggle to implement assurance effectively. It looks at how the implementation of the Three Lines Model with enhanced capabilities can strengthen existing assurance regimes and what overall benefits can be provided to the executive and board.
We will focus on the criticality of an effective second line when implementing a Three Lines Model and some of the key principles that tend to deliver results – inc. a risk based approach and, the use of advanced data analytics.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Explain why Assurance is so important for business success
- Develop your understanding of the Three Lines Model
- Explain the difficulties in effectively embedding the Three Lines Model and how to overcome this
- Explain the importance of a robust second line
- Explain the benefits of a properly implemented Three Lines Model
Tom Teixeira, Risk Practice Leader, Arthur D. Little
Thomas Black, Risk Practice, Consultant, Arthur D. Little