This will be a live streamed session, please use the following link to join.
The hour-long webinar will cover:
- Assessing Trade Credit risk
- Overview of the Trade Credit insurance product
- Key role trade credit insurance has played and continues to play in maintaining supply chains throughout the COVID pandemic.
- Overview of insurers’ appetites
- Discuss how cover continues to be maintained in partnership with insured clients
- How insurers may deal with the expected high rates of bankruptcy as government support during the pandemic ends.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Understand how an organisation uses credit insurance to maintain cash flow, stay competitive, expand into new markets, help to collect invoices and understand the financial position of the organisation’s clients.
- Finance Function such as Finance Director, Credit management
- Risk Management
Richard Talboys, Head of Trade Credit GB
Rob Bolton, Executive Director