This Academy is applicable for managers and engineers involved in operating and maintaining high and low voltage electrical networks
EA Technology are the world leader in supporting energy networks with the stated aim of making them safe, reliable and cost effective by utilising multi competencies, all designed to reduce catastrophic failures and the consequential losses to businesses and make planned maintenance relevant and cost effective. In this Academy we will give an overview of high voltage electrical networks and the main components with reference to the relevant legislation and standards.
Using our experience in working with utility and industrial clients worldwide we will discuss how to identify critical electrical assets and the risk factors that need to be considered when managing the high and low voltage electrical network. We will present information on monitoring techniques that can be used to determine the condition of the assets and develop a health index, supported by case studies.
As a result of this academy delegates will gain a better understanding of:
- The legislation and standards that apply to high and low voltage electrical infrastructure
- How to assess the electrical system to identify the critical assets and the effects of failures on industrial plants and processes
- Condition monitoring techniques that can assist in minimising faults on the electrical infrastructure
- Phil Wall, Head of Risk Engineering UK, Ireland, Scandinavia & Africa, HDI Global - SE
- Tony Byrne, Lead/Principal Consultant, Strategy & Interventions, EA Technology Ltd
- Paul Finnegan, Head of Sales, HV59s, EA Technology Ltd