Employment and employee expectations are evolving fast and risk and insurance professionals have an increasingly important role in managing the impact on their organisation.
The changing risks to and from people are demanding that risk, human resources and benefits colleagues collaborate more to create a safe and productive working environment.
As such, Airmic is encouraging members to attend alongside a colleague from their HR and benefits teams for our first ever People Risk Academy Forum on Thursday, 5 December, 8.30am to 2.30pm.
Three reasons to invite a colleague:
- Build greater understanding between risk, insurance and HR on people topics
- Assess the different approaches to managing employee safety, travel and wellness
- Explore risk financing options concerning employee benefits
A group of carefully selected expert speakers will address topics including:
- The changing priorities and demands of employees
- How to identify people risks
- Looking after your staff – travel, health & safety, wellness
- Talking to HR
- Insuring employee benefits