An Airmic and AIG academy
The workshop will focus on a case study involving a multi-national manufacturing company. The hosts will provide an overview of how they would analyse and assess the key risks presented with particular focus on Assets and People. Attendees will then divide into break out groups to consider the insurance solutions that may be required and will present their findings back to the wider group.
Whilst there will be much more of an in-depth look at the Assets and People related classes, the session will also touch on the full range of insurance products that are available. The hosts will also provide an overview of areas that need to be considered when implementing a multinational insurance programme that is fit for purpose as well as compliant.
You will be interested in this workshop if you are relatively new to risk and insurance management (with less than 10 years’ experience) and wish to improve your understanding of this topic
Key learning outcomes
- You will gain an appreciation of how an insurer will assess Assets and People risk
- You will consider as part of a group what may be the most appropriate insurance solutions to the risks being presented by the case study
- You will learn about the full range of products offered by a typical insurer
- You will learn about the key factors to consider when implementing a multinational insurance programme
- You will learn from experiences shared by your peers in other companies