Pete Holmes of Aviva will be sharing his knowledge of how an insurer assesses the business interruption risk of an organisation.
This workshop will provide participants with a deeper understanding of current business interruption issues and the nuances of the cover available today.
Discussion subjects will include:
- What questions an insurer will ask to build a picture of the risk, and how it links to the business model of the operations
- How an insured can articulate the risk management already in place
- Assessing the worst-case scenario
- Determining the extent of cover required
- Effectively linking the business interruption cover with the business continuity Management.