This page forms part of a wider collection of pages on our website which pertain to your privacy. See the other pages here:
If you are a member and wish to update your communication preferences, please visit your profile page.
Please read this document carefully and keep a copy for your future reference.
Who are 'we'?
The Data Controller for your Data is the Airmic Limited.
A number of other Permitted Users will be using your information if:
- your attendance at an Airmic event requires security to know who you are in advance
- You are enrolled onto either our business excellence or leadership programmes for the purposes of communication on the programme.
- You are paying for renewal of, or a new subscription
References to 'we' or 'us' include Permitted Users.
What Data will we have?
We will hold different types of information, depending upon what is provided to us, and what activities we carry out relating to you. The most common information we hold about you will be:
- Your name
- The company you work for
- Your contact details including;
- Your email address
- the postal address of your workplace
- your telephone number
Telephone calls may be recorded and will be used for training, monitoring and other purposes as Airmic Limited may require from time to time.
What will we use your Data for?
Your Data will be used, held and processed for the administration of or any other purpose associated with or which flows from:
- assessment of your application for, or renewal or continuation of, your membership of Airmic Limited;
- administration of your membership (or application for or renewal of membership) of Airmic Limited;
- provision of other membership benefits and information relating thereto;
- your use of our website;
- research and statistical analysis;
- compliance and audit;
- systems development and repair;
- provision of marketing information and all related purposes (Permitted Purposes).
What will we do with your Data?
Your Data may be held by us for the duration of your membership (if applicable) and such additional period as Airmic Limited may require for the Permitted Purposes.
We will use and process the Data, share it between Permitted Users, and/or provide it to third parties as set out below as required for the Permitted Purposes.
Where will we get your Data from?
We will receive Data either from you when you contact us (including where you provide Data through our websites). In some circumstances, we will receive Data from third parties who provide services to us or to our members. We may also receive Data from regulatory or professional bodies, or your employer.
Who will we give your Data to?
We may share your Data among Permitted Users. We may also provide your Data to third parties who are contracted to provide services to us or to you relating to the Permitted Purposes or to our legal advisers, regulatory or professional bodies.
We will also disclose your Data where necessary in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations or codes of practice to which we are subject or in order to enforce or apply Airmic Limited's Memorandum and Articles of Association, the terms of any insurance policy or other obligations which you owe to us or a Permitted User or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any Permitted User, its customers or others.
We will not pass your Data to third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
What rights do you have?
You can at any time in the future ask not to receive marketing or such other materials, including Airmic publications, information about new products and services from Airmic Limited by writing to the Airmic membership department at 6 Lloyd's Avenue, London EC3N 3AX or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Union General Data Protection Regulations 2016 give you certain rights regarding your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of them, please contact us by email at email@example.com or write to the Finance manager at Airmic, 6 Lloyd's Avenue, London EC3N 3AX.
- This Privacy Statement explains our data processing practices relating to your personal data collected through this website. If you have any requests concerning your personal information (Personal Data) contact firstname.lastname@example.org and for any queries about this website, please contact us by email at email@example.com
- Any Personal Data we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
- Personal Data (name, address, email address etc) is collected when you register on the site and also when you complete one of our online forms.
- Airmic uses Personal Data collected via the website to update our membership records, for marketing purposes (such as providing you with membership updates or details of products and services that we think will be of interest to you) and for the processing of any payments made by you through this website. If you object to our processing your Personal Data in this way, you may at any time ask us to stop, either by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Airmic, 6 Lloyd's Avenue, London EC3N 3AX. Members have the right to apply for a copy of their personal data collected via the website and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- We will keep a record of any orders you make through the site (eg event attendance). We will not retain any of your credit/debit card details however these details may be retained by third parties who we ask to process payments on our behalf.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will NOT pass your Personal Data to any third party for marketing purposes.
- The privacy statement does not apply to third party sites.