This session is aimed at Risk Managers looking to get a broad understanding and overview of the impact of the current COVID crisis on their ability to trade and their trade credit insurance arrangements.
Hosted by Chubb experts in research and analysis as well as claims, it will provide an insight into the lessons learnt so far and what risk managers should consider to help them navigate this global crisis.
This session will provide insights into
- The impact of COVID on trade credit and supply chains
- What covid has exposed compared to other recent financial crises
- 3 things Risk managers should be aware of when considering their trade credit arrangements
- How the financial and legislative interventions have disrupted trade credit claims
- Case studies providing examples of lessons learned by corporate and insurers in the aftermath of COVID.
- Andrew-Dane Fairclough, Head of Claims for Political Risk, Credit and Surety
- Babak Tavassolie, Country & Credit Risk Manager, Political Risk & Credit, Chubb Global Markets