Despite restrictions easing, the pandemic will have a lasting impact on the way we work and conduct business. Technology has allowed colleagues to seamlessly transition to remote working and has enabled collaboration and innovation in a number of ways. This webinar will consider the long-lasting impacts of COVID-19 on the client-broker-carrier relationship.
During the webinar, we will:
- Explore what collaboration looked like pre-COVID-19 between client, broker and carrier;
- Examine how relationships have adapted during lockdown;
- Discuss lessons learnt and what virtual tools you can utilise post-lockdown.
- Gain insight into handling negotiations remotely;
- Understand the benefits of having virtual interactions;
- Be able to identify which tasks can be handled virtually and which require face-to-face interaction.
Tim Smith, Head of UK Client Management, AXA XL