Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
Working in our support functions you’ll play a key part in helping our customer facing colleagues deliver exceptional standards of customer service and patient care.
As Pensions Project Manager you will work closely with the Pensions Technical Team Manager, Pensions Administration Team and Finance Managers to ensure that three key projects are successfully completed.
What you’ll do:
- Project manage and deliver the 3 key projects for the Bupa Pension Scheme to agreed statutory deadlines
- Identify, implement and formalise operational practices, procedures and policies that will underpin the delivery of the projects
- Own an overarching project plan ensuring that the Pensions Management team, Trustees and UK business have visibility of the pipeline of activity
- Collaborate with and work on behalf of key stakeholders, including external advisers, ensuring business requirements are achieved when implementing the projects
- Make informed strategic decisions
- Responsiblity for Pensions operational audit requirements
- Prepare and present regular updates to Trustees and the business
- Prepare and keep accurate budgets
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive knowledge of Pensions Project management
- Good knowledge of pensions legislation and applying this in a practical manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Experience in managing stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work in a matrix structure and build effective relationships with senior managers and stakeholders.
- Experience of using data to determine process improvement
- Ability to inspire confidence, trust and influence at all levels
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. You’ll be eligible for:
· 25 days holiday per year, pro rata to your contract.
· Access to a range of services to support your physical and mental wellbeing
· Fixed term benefits allowance
· Access to our confidential employee assistance programme
· Workplace pension
· Online discounts covering your everyday shopping, entertainment, eating out and more.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.