- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- ACII or other insurance and/or risk management qualifications
- Insurance related experience.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with a focus on organization, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to navigate through several different systems, including payment processing, claims reporting and other related internal systems
- Ability to deliver results in tight time frames
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a rapidly changing landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including working with various outside parties
- Provide Alphabet entities with reliable risk and insurance support internationally.
- Assist the risk and insurance team with a strategy and execution for timely insurance premium payments and policy administration, including compliance with insurance laws and regulations in all territories. Carry out Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client checks, coordinating with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide on-going communication and analysis on various programs, including construction, international liability, property and other lines. Support data collection, renewal process, claims handling, payment functions and all other aspects of handling a program globally.
- Be proactive in seeking information on a changing risk environment and collaborate with team members on innovative ideas and solutions.
- See the bigger picture and work with other entities with similar issues for the greater good.