KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
Primary Purpose and Goal Lead Program Manager to drive implementation, manage and maintain KPMG’s First Party Insurance Program across the KPMG Network of member firms
Responsibilities and Tasks
Work with key legal, insurance and information protection stakeholders (“Key Stakeholders”) to manage the following activities:
- Assist KPMGI Key Stakeholders in the Identification and prioritization of KPMG Firms participating in the First Party Cyber Insurance Program
- Identification of key activities and timelines required by (i) Participating Member Firms, (ii) KPMGI key Stakeholders, and (iii) External Insurers and Brokers in order to on-board new member firms to the program and conduct annual renewal activities required for those firms already participating in the program
- Lead weekly calls with key Stakeholders to manage the overall program by collecting status updates, tracking progress and identifying critical issues requiring urgent escalation or remediation
- Work with leadership in KPMG member firms to drive actions, resolve issues and help collect the information needed to support the program
- Develop and implement a key stakeholder and communication plan to support the program
- Assist KPMGI key stakeholders in day to day management of the program by keeping a risk register, drafting key communications, maintaining working papers, budget reporting and forecasting/demand management for key resources.
Management and Competencies
- Experience in matrixed management environment in a large global organization
- Experience with deploying, implementing, maintaining and supporting large scale global programs with multi-disciplinary stakeholder groups
This role reports into the Director in charge of KPMGI’s Global Insurance Program
Location - London
Travel - 10%
- Experience and confidence in dealing with senior business leaders, risk and legal professionals, and driving implementation of Global Programs from inception to Business as Usual (BAU) steady state.
- Good knowledge of regional issues and structures and ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds.
- Experience working with senior risk and legal stakeholders as part of wider global program management and implementation
- Core advisory skills including business process analysis, financial analysis, performance assessment, project management and risk assessment
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years business experience, with at least two years within a large global corporate environment.
- Knowledge of key principles surrounding the Insurance Industry
- Background working on large-scale international projects and the ability to manage multiple processes and projects at once.
- Hold a valid passport and able to travel periodically on business assignments
Education / Academics
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Professional project management certification, such as PMP or equivalent.
If the chance to work with interesting clients and innovative technology wasn’t rewarding enough, we’ll motivate you in other ways too. At KPMG you can expect real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally.
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy