Trade credit has played a crucial role in keeping organisations afloat during the pandemic. This webinar, hosted by Willis Towers Watson, will help delegates to understand how businesses use credit insurance to maintain cash flow, stay competitive, expand into new markets, help collect invoices and understand the financial position of the organisation’s clients.
This session will cover
- Assessing Trade Credit risk
- Overview of Trade Credit insurance product
- Key role of trade credit insurance and how supply chains have been maintained throughout the COVID pandemic
- Overview of insurers’ appetites • How cover continues to be maintained in partnership with insured clients
- How insurers may deal with the expected high rates of bankruptcy as government support during the pandemic ends
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Explain how an organisation uses credit insurance to maintain cash flow, stay competitive, expand into new markets, help to collect invoices and understand the financial position of the organisation’s clients.
Richard Talboys, Head of Trade Credit GB, Willis Towers Watson
Rob Bolton, Executive Director, Willis Towers Watson