This will be a live streamed session. To register please use the link.
This session will be of interest to Airmic members with all levels of industry experience who wish to improve their understanding of this topic.
This practical session will help participants to:
- • Develop vital skills in effective communication and delivering presentations in a virtual environment
• Adapt to presenting virtually and engage their audience
• Give effective boardroom pitches and influence senior management
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
• Identify skills for having persuasive conversations and challenging discussions
• Obtain practical advice and new ideas for adapting to communicating virtually
• Nicola Ratchford - Head of Marketing and Communications, UK
• Stuart Samuels - Client Director, UK Client Engagement
• Steve Liberda - Client Director, UK Client Engagement