The workshop will improve participants’ understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and how it can inform business strategy. Participants will also engage in a live scenario simulation to help identify the best proactive measures to ensure resilience during a business interruption event.
Introduction to ERM
What do we mean by Enterprise Risk Management?
- Key Risk Management Principles
- Global Risk Management Survey Key callouts
- Driving better business performance
- Risk – based approach to strategic decision making
- Aon Global Risk Consulting’s Value Proposition Overview
- Linking Risk Management and Resilience
- Identifying the potential risks and how the business should respond to them
How to build resilience?
- How can we become more resilient either ‘better’ or ‘differently’?
- Walk through a live worst case scenario event with participants
- Using case scenarios based on your 5-year plan to link risk management with crisis and resilience
- Ensuring that measures are proactive not reactive, to ensure resilience
- BI Review - do we have the right limits of insurance
- Informing your insurance program through quantification exercises