Peter Holmes of Aviva, Andrew Neill of Cunningham Lindsey and Kevin Harding of RGL Forensics will be sharing their insights and knowledge based on years of experience of risk management and business interruption losses across many industries in the UK and worldwide.
Five key topics have been selected to start discussion including
- Revenue vs gross profit policies
- Maximum indemnity periods
- Non-damage cover options (e.g. denial of access, loss of attraction)
- Increased costs of working vs additional increased costs of working
- Cover for fines & penalties.
Throughout the workshop, attendees will be invited to ask questions and share their observations on these topics and there will be plenty of time to discuss any other specific areas of interest to attendees.
This workshop will provide participants with a deeper understanding of current business interruption issues and the nuances of the cover available today.
Registration: 9.30am to 10am with coffee
Workshop: 10.00am to 1.00pm with coffee break
Lunch: 1.00pm onwards