Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have approximately 27,000 colleagues working together to serve clients in more than 100 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital. With more than 54,000 employees worldwide and approximately $12 billion in annual revenue, Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Guy Carpenter, a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer, a global leader in talent, health, retirement, and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman, a global leader in management consulting.
- Political Risk Map 2015.
- Focus on Risk: Update to UK Corporate Governance Code.
- EMEA Trade Credit Market Update.
- Global Insurance Market Quarterly Briefing, November 2014.
- FERMA Risk Management Benchmarking Survey.
- Ebola – Insurance and Risk Management Considerations for UK Businesses.
- Transportation Industry Seminar, 28 January 2015